Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Few Funnies

Liam has a car toothbrush. I thought this was a great idea, initially,, until you focus on the fact that my son likes to brush teeth IN the bathtub and gets confused as to whether it is a toothbrush or a car. I got kind of grossed out tonight as he was "driving" it the grout of the bathtub.

I was sitting doing work today in my room. Elena was jumping on my current "bed." I put bed in quotes because I am currently sleeping around at my parents' house (where I, embarassingly enough, live)...the bed, to which she was referring, is the playroom futon where I logged a few nights this week while Sissy was in town. This futon broke a few weeks ago, so "futon" isn't the exact right description of it, no, it more like a floor pad. Anyhow, I was sitting at my computer doing my work and I heard, "Mommy, I peed on your bed last night, but that's ok, wight?" Sigh...I suppose it's fine, Elena. Here she is, snuggling in my "bed":


Must publish...eighteen-month-old attack...............ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 comments:

nancy said...

OMG, Bella did that, too, in the bathtub!

Thanks for your comment on my blog - it's so cool to find out that someone is reading what I have to say even if they don't know me! :o) I read yours, too.

Happy writing! :o)

Nancy

Lorraine said...

HA HA HA HA! Not at all surprised to hear about you "sleeping around."

I love love love that video of Elena. I can and do watch it over and over. And over. Her voice is just the cutest!!