Friday, January 30, 2009

DAY 30: Bear in a Box


30/365 Bear in a Box, originally uploaded by Kikigill.

So, it's not every job that invites you to play with, think about and be around stuffed animals all day. I am lucky. My new job enables me to do just this. I am a New Business and Marketing Manager for a company that makes plush toys. So far, so good. I am loving helping them develop their ideas and doing market research to see which of these ideas are viable.

I took these pictures because Elena is DYING to come to work with me. I told her she can come sometime soon, but not yet. I'm new there. So, today I promised her I would bring my camera to work and take photos. I told her, as I was leaving, "Elena, I remembered my camera so I can photograph my office for you." She looked at me disapprovingly and said, "NOT your office, Mommy, JUST the animals!" Ha! She knows what she wants!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I love this photo! The bear's expression really makes the picture...you have to get more expressive stuffed subjects.

Patsy said...

Congrats on the new job! How exciting. Where is it?
What are the co-workers like? How big is it? Fill me in
xoxoxo
Pasy