Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DAY 28: Snowy Day

I rue the day someone taught my daughter how to snip snowlakes out of paper. Every room I walk into looks like it has had squalls of paper snowlakes in little piles here and there. If you look closely on the right side of the picture, you will see the horse snowflake. It's a snowflake with legs and a little horse face. Have I mentioned before how this daughter of mine can explode all over a room? She is always an inspiration waiting to be born....a project waiting to be undertaken...a picture waiting to be created...She reminds me so much of me as a girl. I love her.

I have to admit, however, that the perspective of the clean-up committee (aka Mommy) is very different from that of the little messy girl. Take it from one who has been both in her life.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Amelia will happily join in for a day of joy with paper and scissors. Half the time her preschool folder comes home stuffed with oddly cut pieces of paper that she alone thinks are worth saving.