Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 10: The Crackberry


10/365 The Crackberry, originally uploaded by Kikigill.

I don't even need to say much more about this picture. Crackberry, it is. I am an addict. This week, on Wednesday, my six-month old Blackberry stopped charging. This is exactly how my last one died. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach and a panicky burst of energy compelling me to go to three Verizon kiosks before finally finding the one that handled repairs. Repairs were not necessary, just replacement. Same model. Same color. Unfortunately. I actually long for the new touch screen one.

3 comments:

amyZ said...

i want the storm also. i love my curve, but the storm looks awesome!

Elisa said...

I know nothing of these crackberries. Is it like having a little tiny laptop w/ you everywhere?

I have Verizon, too. LOL You could call me for FREE! :P

Lorraine said...

I'm getting overwhelmed by all these beautiful pictures!

I did the same kiosk panic run recently after I dropped my smartphone for like the 100th time. They were singularly unhelpful but I fixed it myself later by blowing my magic breath on it. Woo hoo!