Monday, April 27, 2009

DAY 117: Drinking it In...


April 27th 028, originally uploaded by Kikigill.

Wow. This weather. I have given up wine as a birthday present to myself. I am going to take an evening walk with my kids instead. It should be healthy all around. Tonight we walked to the park. It was gorgeous. Look at the magnolias! Aren't they such a sight? Couldn't you just get drunk on their smell? I could!



April 27th 024

April 27th 023

And here are my walking companions who, somehow, have learned how to ride in the stroller together after almost three years. I anticipated fussiness on the walk home from the park, so I stopped at our local favorite restaurant and got an order of chicken tenders for them to share. When in doubt, feed them...makes for great moods!
April 27th 018

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Wait, given up wine?

yes, yes, nice flowers....but really?