Monday, April 13, 2009

DAY 103: The Face of Unconditional Love


April 13th 012, originally uploaded by Kikigill.

I think I blogged about this before, but oh well, here goes. This is Lambie. Lambie is my son's lovey. He sleeps with Lambie every night. We actually have three lambies to ensure we always have a back up. In case you don't this little gem of wisdom, never have "back-ups" of a child's lovey unless you intend for them to attach to snuggling multiples of said lovey. That's exactly what happened to us. We can get by with one Lambie, but two is always better. And, as was the case this evening, sometimes he has two and wants his "second" Lambie (which really means third).

Anyhow, I played around taking loads of Lambie shots this evening. I had fun with poses...Lambie in repose, Lambie serious, Lambie smiling, Lambies getting some action...etc...Liam was checking out the pictures I took and immediately had to have his "Wammies" NOW...He trotted off to get them and proceed to come back down with two. He used them to make a "widdle garage for his Lightning Dequeen car" and then proceeded to announce, "Awwwww, wook Mommy! Wightning is sooo happy is his widdle Lambie garage!" Gosh, I love this age!

REPOSE:
April 13th 013

LOVE:
April 13th 004

April 13th 022

April 13th 023

LITTLE GARAGE:
April 13th 028

April 13th 031

April 13th 032

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

You know how much I love hearing their "voices." I could even hear how it would have been if Elena had been the 2 year old "I wuv my wambies" - both of our girls couldn't say L's until later!

The Lambie pictures are great. Oliver loves soft fuzzy things but is only attached to cars, and not even specifically to one. He renames them ALL Lightning The Queen.