Sunday, April 19, 2009

DAY 107: The Bronx Zoo


April 17th 080, originally uploaded by Kikigill.

It's so hard to pick a single picture to represent the day when you have an eventful one like I did on Friday. At seven in the morning, I picked up my friend Lorraine, who had just flown in from Seattle. I had the kids with me and we went to get breakfast and then headed to the Bronx Zoo. Just as it's hard to pick a single photo, it's also hard to name our favorite animal! I think it was toss up between the baby giraffe named Margaret, the litter of river otters and the African Wild Dogs. There were plenty of beautiful species and the zoo was glorious in 70 degree weather and full sun. Heaven!

Margaret:
April 17th 091

Litter of River Otters:
April 17th 116

African Wild Dog:
April 17th 098

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful photos! And yes, you drive and snap pictures quite well :)