Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DAY 112: Bathtime for Liam


April 22nd 001, originally uploaded by Kikigill.

They love the bath so, don't know why I hate bath time. I think it's that feeling I get being prisoner in the bathroom. I want to run and do things, not sit in one place, but at bath time, that's what's expected...just sitting...getting splashed upon. At almost three, we are getting to the point where it's actually ok to leave Liam (who chats non-stop anyway) for a moment or two to shuffle off to, say upload some pictures to the puter or fix a snack. He's so constantly noisy that the barrage of constant noise keeps me aware of his aliveness. Thank goodness for that...sometimes.

2 comments:

Counting_Blessings said...

adorable shot, i love his smile!

Lorraine said...

That kid is CUTE. And I have another "YES I'M ALIVE!!" bath blabbermouth.