Saturday, April 11, 2009

DAY 101: At Play in the Fields of the Lord


April 10th 021, originally uploaded by Kikigill.

Sincerely, this is the answer to prayer. The fact is that up until about five months ago these children did not find each other at all interesting and, in fact, the older one might have quickly disposed of the younger one had she had the means. No, they were not friends. They barely tolerated each other. It was a sad state of affairs for a mother who had hoped and prayed for siblings who would be fast friends. I might have had an only child, except having one scared me that that child would be lonely without the fraternity found in a sib. Well, I thank God, friends they now are...good friends. Liam puts up with being bossed around and rolls with it. Elena puts up with Liam's teasing antics and loud screeches. It's heaven on earth...hence the title of this blog.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I think that is sweet and I always love how you dress her. Very cute!