Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 59: Lemme Just Weep Out This Here Hole


Day 59 006, originally uploaded by Kikigill.

So, as some Saturdays go, this one started out with things falling apart. Our small trash "drawer" has been getting more and more difficult to open. After some physical cajoling and wiggling, I managed to get the rusty old drawer out of its hole. Liam wanted to help all along the way/ When I was unscrewing, he was "unscrewing" (and banging and poking). When I was cleaning, he was insisting on "helping" too. And, when I got out the broom to sweep out the hole, his glee could not be contained. "I want to weep out the hole, too!!!!!!"

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Ahhh, helpful boys. Let me ask you this, assuming you have a battery operated Thomas train. Is there any greater joy for them than getting a screwdriver and replacing the batteries? Oliver toes curl with delight.