Monday, February 02, 2009

DAY 33 (Extra Credit Post): CFG BFD


CFG BFG, originally uploaded by Kikigill.

CFG = Cash for Gold
BFD = Big Fucking Deal
Let's just say either I did not send in enough, or this thing is a racket. Enough said.

OK, I had more to say on this subject, so I guess NOT enough said! Please, please if you have done the Cash for Gold thing, write in and let me know how much you made, what you sent, etc. I am just trying to figure out how this thing works. It's steeped in mystery...questions like, What is a troy ounce? Why did I not get an extra 10% as promised? Would I have gotten more going to a jewelry store? Share your stories in the comments section...thank you!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

My dear, aside from the miserly performance of your gold sale, I would say that you could use some help on acronym-creation ;)

BFG = Big Fucking Deal (Geal?)