Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Deep Sigh

Well, I am thinking seriously of an unconventional marriage. I am thinking of getting a divorce. I am thinking that we need it for both my husband and I to break out of destructive old patterns. I mean, it obviously works for neither of us right now the way it is. For me, it's too much responsibility for his well-being, finances and happiness. And for him, well, it's sort of the same thing. He can't stand the burden that comes with family. I can't stand the burden that he becomes when he is unhappy.

What do I do? Where do I go from here? For now, I am living each day as it comes. I am praying for me, my children and him. I am praying for a miracle. I have a lot of hope, but far less than I used to.

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry you are feeling like this. I have no answers for you. The only advice I have is to do what you feel is best for you and those precious babies. You deserve happiness.

HUGS to you!!!

Lisa said...

I'm sorry you're going through this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tess said...

You have obviously given this a lot of thought--if you do decide to divorce, I know it will not be a decision made lightly. Good luck deciding what's best.... You will get through this. I know you will find peace.