Thursday, September 24, 2009

SEPTEMBER 5th: Egg Shaped Rocks from Fort Tryon Park


IMG00831.jpg, originally uploaded by Kikigill.

I have a little fantasy that someday I will have a sweet little cottagey house. In that house, I will have a fireplace of brick or stone. On that fireplace, there will be a mantle. On that mantle, I will place a collection of antique egg cups. In each egg cup, I will place one perfectly smooth, egg-shaped rock. So far, the collection consists of zero egg cups, one jigger that could potentially work as an egg cup, and many, many beautiful egg-shaped rocks. Am I just weird or do other people daydream like this?

3 comments:

Natalie said...

you are TOTALLY NOT WEIRD. If you had any idea the things I have accumulated for my imaginary "future house"... *sigh*

But I love the rocks. Those are awesome.

Lorraine said...

Beautiful rocks, neat daydreaming, but you're still weird.

Sara said...

We collect egg rocks too....maybe one day a beach house....thanks