Tuesday, July 14, 2009

JULY 8th: The Painted House


IMG00565.jpg, originally uploaded by Kikigill.

I pass this house on my walk and everyday I think, I know what my kids would say about this house. They would say, "Look Mom!! Look at that cool house over there...it's such a bright yellow."

How do I know this is what they would think? Well, it seems that anyone who got a sale on paint at Home Depot or Lowes, and paints their house an unconventional color, is a big hit with the under five year old set. There is a purple house down in Norwalk we sometimes pass and from the back seat I hear, with a voice of awe and pure joy, "looooooooooook at that beeeeeeeeeautiful purple house." It's the color Pepto Bismol would be if Pepto Bismol were purple. it's breathtaking, that's for sure.

No comments: