Saturday, March 10, 2007

Divorce.com

Here's something completely surreal. There are some things I will do online. I might even go so far as to say that MOST things I will do online. I have no fear when it comes to online merchants, identity theft, etc. If it's quick, convenient and seems like a good deal I am all over it. So, when embarking on this new, strange world of divorce I decided to google: "divorce online" and see what I got.

Believe it or not, you can:
1) Fill out divorce paperwork online
2) Consult a lawyer online
3) Add a divorce to your shopping cart
4) Select options such as, divorce-uncontested, divorce with minor children, divorce without minor children
5) Get a court approval "guaranteed" or your money back
6) Unlimited changes to your forms at no additional cost
7) And only on the Web can you get 110% guarantees, Premium Web Divorce $199, No fault Divorce $28.95, and get access to a complete divorce organizer.

Seems like just yesterday I was going through my wedding planner and searching for marriage information online. What a long strange trip it's been!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Add a divorce to your shopping cart? Holy crap!