Sunday, April 22, 2007

Childhood to Death...

This is not meant to be a depressing post, but everytime I pass this one spot on I-95 South, heading just into Bridgeport, there is this picture I just HAVE to take. Someday, I will stop and take it, but it's in a sketchy area, so for now, this will have to do.
Can you see why this image captivates me so?

You might respond, "It's just all the school district buses parked smack-daddy behind a HUGE graveyard."

Yes, that is all it is. You're right. There's no greater truth there. No hidden message about life and death, youth ending...nope, nada, zip...


Or is there? What do you think?

2 comments:

Tess said...

That's pretty creepy.

Lorraine said...

Aside from the oddly meaningful part, it's also aesthetically odd - the bright schoolbusses and the gray misty graveyard.