Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Favorite Kindergarten Memories

Awkward kindergarten misspellings...although, the rest of this said "I like to cum home because I get to see my mommy"





 When I am 100, I will wear a plaid shirt. (Because Liam has a real thing for color. He wants ALL colors ALL the time. Rainbows are his favorite and red must always reside next to black).






 Favorite Movie? Cars Fre (Cars Three).








"Liam, why are there little people hanging out on your letters?"



Liam: "Because I was making them into something real. When I make the letters into something, writing is easier for me."



The teacher did not suggest this. My little creator!






Another creation...finally, Liam got the hang of representational drawing...and all of a sudden was drawing complex cityscapes.









Speaking of "Little Creator" - LEAST favorite kindergarten memory....Lady MacBeth blood bathroom courtesy of one Liam Gill:



 

But, in the end it's all worth it.




No comments: